IPAF Instructor (I) Assessment Programme
International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
Instruction of IPAF Courses relating to Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs)
- 36 Months’ of MEWP Operating Experience.
- IPAF Operator (PAL Card held for 6 months minimum).
- IPAF Demonstrator (PAL Card held for 3 months minimum).
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers.
- Evidence of Acceptable Instructional Technique Training (3 days minimum).
- Successful completion of an approved Harness Instructor Course.
- Evidence of HSE required standard for First Aid at Work training level.
To train and assess an instructor to understand the working of IPAF training programmes and assess their knowledge on the machines and ability to convey information to course candidates.
Training is provided by a Senior IPAF Instructor
5 Days dependant on machine type(s)
- Day 1 Introduction Initial Assessment
- Theory Test.
- Test of candidate’s ability on the machine.
- Preparation for presentation.
- Day 2 IPAF Courses
- Individual candidate 30 minute presentation on chosen MEWP subject (assessed).
- Planning the day.
- Overview of the IPAF courses available.
- Introduction to the IPAF operator course.
- IPAF operator practical / testing procedures (machines).
- Operator practical demonstration and testing (assessed).
- Day 3 IPAF Courses (Continued)
- IPAF Operator Course Theory (candidate)
- Day 4 Individual Presentations
- Individual presentations
- Practical demonstrations
- Day 5 Final Test
- Final test with IPAF allocated examiner.
IPAF Training Instructor Certification and IPAF Instructors Licence.
Due to regular IPAF training programme updates, course criteria and content may be subject to change. All IPAF training centres will advise and provide the relevant information and specific joining instructions prior to applicants undertaking a course. Please Contact Us to book a course or for further information.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!